Updated: Nov 1, 2022
In life, you start out on a path of perceived success, charting an uncertain course and making adjustments to your career path along the way as you get more knowledge, experience and learn if what you thought you wanted out of life was really valid.
As a young boy I was very inquisitive and found myself extremely interested in the area of film, music and anything that may have peaked my interests. I watched trademen fix TVs, washing machines and anything that broke in my home because I was really interested and also because I wanted to fix them all myself and save my parents money.
While my career started graduating with a BS in civil engineer from Northeastern University I could not hellp the fact that I had a burning passion and love inside of me be involved with music in s creative capacity! The art of DJing and what it could to make people unified and entertained was something I found extremely intriguing and as alluring as flame is to a month.
Who knew some 30 odd years later, I'd be gratefully working very successfully in the music business and going forward while taking the time for a quick glance back at my career in music I had somehow managed to carve out and create instead of admiring the buildings I had built!
Thanks to Groove Line Records for seeing the value in all I did and my dear friend Wayne Dickson for his tireless effort's in bringing this wonderful release to the public.
Never have I been more proud or honored to be a DJ who came from the streets and climbed out of the trenches beginning a career in an area of the music business that had no or little credibility, visibility or respect for those of us who choose this noble career path and seeing where it has developed in the world today, finding its own fitting into a thriving wonderful business that benefits the people who love music, fun and enjoy being performed to by great music lovers.
Thank you DJ community for allowing me the honor to be one of you making friends with so many of you over my life as a DJ remixer and producer is more reward then I could have ever expected from you!
For Your Copy Of "Can You Feel The Force"
Can You Feel The Force: John Luongo
Disco Mixes / Various
At Amazon .... Click Here
1. Vertigo/Relight My Fire (Feat. Loleatta Holloway) - Dan Hartman. 2. Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground) - the Jacksons. 3. Music Is My Way of Life - Patti Labelle. 4. This Time Baby - Jackie Moore. 5. Gone, Gone, Gone - Johnny Mathis. 6. Shine on Silver Moon - Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis JNR. 7. Can You Feel the Force? - Real Thing 8. Pick Me Up, I'll Dance - Melba Moore. 9. In These Changing Times - Mighty Clouds of Joy.
10. Touch Me in the Morning - Marlena Shaw
1. Dance to the Music - Sly Stone. 2. Blame It on the Boogie - the Jacksons.
3. You Stepped Into My Life - Melba Moore. 4. Just a Feeling - Stanley Clarke. 5. On Our Way - Southern Exposure. 6. (Come and Take This) Candy from Your Baby - Sarah Dash.
7. One Chain (Don't Make No Prison) - Santana. 8. Zulu - the Quick 9. Back Track - Cerrone. 10. I Will Fight - Gladys Knight and the Pips. 11. Walk Right Now - the Jacksons